2024 TMU Fall Graduate Admissions (for TaiwanICDF Candidates only)
Application Deadline (Taiwan time):
Before you apply through this admission track, please consider the following carefully:
1. the admission track is only for the following three programs:
(i) Master Program in School of Pharmacy
(ii) Master Program in School of Health Care Administration
(iii) Ph.D Program in Global Health and Health Security
2. the applicant must apply for TaiwanICDF scholarship as well, otherwise, the application will be invalid.
Apply for TaiwanICDF scholarship via: https://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
3. the applicant agreed that he/she will not be considered for any type of the TMU scholarship.
4. the applicant could only choose one intended program of study.
5. admission announcement will be in line with the TaiwanICDF timeline.
6. you are only allowed to have one admission account. If you apply through both the TaiwanICDF and the general admission tracks, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate which account you would like to keep. If we do not receive any email from you, the general admission account will take precedence over the TaiwanICDF admission account, hence the TaiwanICDF admission account will be deleted and you will be liable to provide a financial statement for the general admission account as one of the required documents.
Create your account to get started on your application. (Creating a new account is required to reapply to TMU).
Please log in to check the status of your 2023 admission application.